Dani Charlotte Dyer is famously known for winning the fourth season of the British dating reality TV show ‘Love Island’(2018) alongside Jack Fincham. Born on 8 August 1996, she is a single mum and one of the daughters of ‘Mean Machine’ actor Danny Dyer. She currently owns a clothing line called- My Babiie which includes stylish animal prints and classical marble fabrics with striking metallic foiling. She also appeared in another British reality television series, ‘Survival of the Fittest. Apart from all of this she is a huge Influencer on Instagram and continues to set an example for being a strong independent woman. Her age is 26 years.
Physical Stats of Dani Dyer
Blessed with striking looks, Dani Dyer stands 5 feet and 5 inches tall. Being a model, she takes care of her body very well. Therefore, she weighs around 50 kg. Dani Dyer does like to put quality hours at the gym on a regular basis. Light brown eyes and blonde hair indeed takes her looks to another level. Higgins body measurements are 34-25-35 inches. Her bra size is 34C and her feet size is 6 (US).
An expert reckons that Dani supposedly has spent around £2,000 on lip fillers and cheek fillers. Dani has admitted to having her lips done, saying her dad wasn’t happy about it. She was also taunted over the shape of her nose, back in school prompting her to consider rhinoplasty from the age of 12.
Dani Dyer: Childhood, Parents, Siblings, Education
Dani Charlotte Dyer was born in Newham, London on August 8, 1996. Her parents are Joanne Mas and Danny Dyer who is an actor by profession. She also has two siblings, Sunnie Dyer and Arty Dyer. Dani studied in a prestigious boarding school and his father managed to blag free tuition fee for her. She is a Leo and follows Christianity. She was as exposed to the world of show business at an early age.
Dani Dyer: Boyfriend, Love Life, Children
Dani Charlotte Dyer was dating Sammy Kimmence who is a former stockbroker and belongs to Essex, which is where Dani also grew up. They were dating before Dani entered the Love Island but split up because according to her autobiography- What Would Dani Do? he treated her like a dish. However, they soon again started dating. The couple was seen doing a lot of PDA on social media.
They briefly had a split at the start of 2020 when Sammy was accused of scamming two elderly men out of £34,000 by posing as a financial investor. However, due to Lockdown, the couple got back together. Dani announced the birth of her first child, a baby boy, on Instagram, gushing about how in love they both are with him. Her baby boy’s name is Santiago which means “Saint James” in English. The name is a special nod to her mother Joanne Mas and her Spanish heritage. However her baby daddy is currently pleaded guilty to five counts of fraud, totalling £33,919D. We must say Dani is currently handling the situation really well.
Dani Dyer: Controversy
Dani Dyer’s boyfriend has scammed two elderly men, aged 80 and 90, as a fake financial investor out of £34,000.
In Love Island, Jack and Dani were dating but during a lie- detector test Dani was upset by the machine’s predictions as it questioned Jack’s loyalty.
Dani Dyer: Professional Career
- In 2006 she first appeared in the British romantic comedy film ‘The Other Half’. It’s a typical Marlowe Fawcett production. Dani’s role was of an English football fan in the movie and it also featured her father Danny Dyer in the lead role.
- In 2009, she indeed appeared in a British slapstick comedy horror film ‘Doghouse’ which was directed by Jake West, starred Noel Clarke, Stephen Graham, and Danny Dyer (her father), She played the role of a ballerina in this film.
- The third film ‘Run for Your Wife’, featuring her dad and her together for the third time, as a cast, came in 2012 where Dyer appeared as herself.
- She played the character, ‘Lauren in the British crime drama film ‘We Still Kill the Old Way’, directed by Sacha Bennett in 2014. This was indeed Dyer’s one of the biggest roles, however, the movie didn’t receive good reviews.
- In 2015, she was featured as Joss Blake in an action film- Age of Kill but unfortunately this film too received a lot of bad reviews.
- She was also a part of a reality TV show called ‘Survival of the Fittest’; but unfortunately, she couldn’t survive because of an injury and had to leave the show.
- In June 2018, the fourth season of Love Island started airing and Dyer won the grand prize of £50,000 alongside Jack Fincham.
- She currently owns a clothing line called – My Babiie. It includes stylish animal prints and classical marble fabrics with striking metallic foiling.
- Dyer also has her own autobiography named- What Would Dani Do?
- She is managed by Dana Malmstrom and Adam Sutherland at Money Management
Dani Dyer is indeed very much popular on social media. She has over 3.4 million followers on Instagram and over 331.7k followers on Twitter. She mostly loves to share her personal life and pro work on Insta. Check out her website- www.mybabiie.com to buy some really cool and trendy clothes for you and your family.
Dani Dyer net worth is estimated at around USD 8 million. She has indeed earned huge sums quickly. The way she is working hard, things can only go smoother for her.
Hobbies and Favourite Things
Dani is indeed very much into reading and acting. She loves art, She also loves to work out and keep herself healthy and in shape. She also loves travelling and eating a variety of different cuisines.
Ex-Boyfriend – Sammy Kimmence
Sammy Kimmence has pleaded guilty to five counts of fraud with involvement in a scam that stole almost £34,000 from pensioners, He is an amateur footballer and a former stockbroker who has admitted posing as a financial advisor to two elderly men.