Aneri Vajani (born March 26, 1994) is an Indian TV actress best known for her roles in ‘Nisha Aur Uske Cousins’ on Star Plus and Saanjh in ‘Beyhadh’. Her age is 28 years.
Early Life: Aneri Vajani
Aneri was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She attended ‘Seth Juggilal Poddar Academy’ in Mumbai and graduated from ‘Kishinchand Chellaram College’ in Mumbai. Priya Vajani is her younger sister. Aneri has been interested in acting since she was a child, and after finishing her education, she made her small – screen debut (2012) with Star Plus’s Soap Opera Kaali- Ek Punar Avatar.
Career: Aneri Vajani
Aneri Vajani began her professional career in the year 2012 with the Star Plus TV series “Kaali: Ek Punar Avtar,” in which she played Paakhi. She then played Shanaya in Channel V’s TV show “Crazy Stupid Ishq.” She landed the lead role of ‘Nisha’ in Star Plus’ TV series “Nisha Aur Uske Cousins” in 2014.
In 2016, Vajani starred as ‘Saanjh Mathur’ opposite Kushal Tandon in Sony TV’s famous romantic thriller series “Beyhadh.” She has been starring as Praniti in Colors TV’s “Pavitra Bhagya” alongside Kunal Jaisingh since 2020. Aneri Vajanimade her acting debut in the telugu film FCUK- Father Chitti Uma Kaarthik in 2021. She can also be seen as Malvika Kapadiya in Star Plus’s most popular TV show Anupama (aka. Mukku). Aneri will appear as a contestant on ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ 12 in 2022.
Relationship Status: Aneri Vajani
Aneri Vajani is not in a relationship. Her ethnicity is Indian.
Aneri Vajani: Physical Appearance
Aneri stands at 5 foot 4 inches tall. Vajani’s weight is approximately 50 kg. Her eyes are brown, and Aneri’s hair is black. Aneri’s astrological sign is Aries. Her favorite actors are Salman Khan & Shahid Kapoor.
According to internet sources, popular Television Actress Aneri Vajani’s net worth at the age of 35 is $50 million. She made the money as a professional television actress.
- Aneri is a fitness fanatic who goes to the gym every day to stay in shape.
- In her childhood, she honed her acting skills by taking part in dance functions at her school.
- Vajani declined the reality show Bigg Boss offer for a variety of reasons.
- Aneri was extremely popular on Instagram, where she has over one million followers.
- She fell while filming a scene for ‘Nisha Aur Uske Cousins’ in 2014, but instead of instantly going to the emergency room, she finished the scene and continued to suffer a hairline fracture as well as a ligament tear.
- In 2015, she received the ‘Star Parivaar Award’ for Favorite Beti.
- Vajani first appeared on the Star Plus tv show ‘Kaali- Ek Punar Avatar’ in 2012. In the serial, she portrayed Paakhi.
- She made her television debut in the popular show ‘Nisha Aur Uske Cousins’ in 2015. Aneri first showed up in ‘sun flame healthy bites’ seasons 1 & 2 in 2020 and 2021, respectively.
- She was also seen on the tv show Pavitra Bhagya.
- She is set to appear in Season 12 of the stunt reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi in 2022. Her fans are ecstatic about the show.