Stack Construction Software is built to handle finances and project phases easily and efficiently, while RedTeam was created specifically for contractors. Stack Software lets team members work from any location from their office to the field and also includes an in-built iOS and Android applications. RedTeam is an online construction management system that oversees every stage in the process of construction. The pricing tool offers precise pricing for every construction need and its file-sharing capabilities make it simple to work with team members.
What is STACK Takeoff & Estimating and its features?
STACK Estimating is an application for construction that assists manufacturers, construction companies as well as private contractors accelerate the processes of their operations, increase the results of construction projects with estimates and help them make their businesses profitable.
The capabilities of this construction software are precise cost estimates and proposals as well as cloud storage and takeoff as well as connectivity and collaboration for units as well as document management. STACK Estimating was created by the private company, STACK in the year 2012, with its head office within Blue Ash, Ohio, United States. STACK currently employs a capacity of 51 to 200 employees.
Who uses STACK Takeoff & Estimating?
The typical clients are those of the following sizes of businesses small, medium and large size companies.
Does it make sense to use?
It is true that STACK takesoff and Estimating can be quite simple to use. It is user-friendly and easy to use.
Is STACK Takeoff & Estimating cloud-based?
It is not cloud-based. Therefore, it is necessary for it to be installed locally, and connect directly to the server.
It can be used on a mobile device?
There is no, at present STACK Takeoff and Estimating cannot be accessed via mobile devices. Instead, you’ll have to connect it via your computer.
What are STACK Takeoff & Estimating’s pros?
- STACK Estimating is a simple-to-use platform that comes with a full set of features
- Web-based applications make it simple for users to connect and work from any location.
- STACK Estimating has excellent and flexible support staff.
- Great project organizing features
- Double screen functionality allows simple switching between different projects
What are STACK Takeoff & Estimating’s cons?
- STACK Estimating is not equipped with an undo/go-back button
- Sometimes, the platform suffers from glitches or crashes when it is trying to bring up blueprints for several users connected
STACK Takeoff & Estimating’s Pricing
STACK Pricing estimation is dependent upon three different subscription options as well as the test program: Test Start, Grow and Build. The Test plan offers a seven-day trial for free that covers two simultaneous projects. The price starts at $1999 annually and includes only one user with full access, 2 users who can only view and unlimited projects.
The Grow price starts at $4,999 for the year. It includes three full-access users, six users who view only, and unlimited projects. The details of pricing for the Build plan are not disclosed and include 4+ full-access users 7+ view-only users with unlimited plans.
What exactly is RedTeam Software and its features?
RedTeam Software is an online construction software developed to manage projects that are on and off the field. It comes with features like:
- Construction CRM: Contractors are able to check their current projects by using their RedTeam calendar. Contractors can also change their existing CRMs without losing any data when they are ready to submit an offer.
- Document Control This feature lets contractors can manage and create contracts right within RedTeam to ensure that their teams are in sync with their project on the right track.
- Collaboration in Teams: RedTeam provides real-time collaboration that speeds up the process from contracting through closing and records essential metadata throughout the process.
- Time of Employees: RedTeam offers each employee the ability to record their work hours using the mobile application for field management.
- Reporting and Analytical: RedTeam provides its end-users with a wealth of information accessible to them. RedTeam also offers reports that keep end-users informed in real-time.
RedTeam is a software for construction that was established in 2006. It is headquartered at Orlando, Florida, United States. The workforce of the company is of 200 or more employees. RedTeam Chosen by Construction Executive as a Top Tech Firm of 2021.
Who utilizes RedTeam Software?
The clients of the software are small and medium-sized construction companies and large corporations. The main areas in which it could be utilized include institutional and commercial construction pipeline transport, realty companies and more. Some of the most notable customers of the software include RB Marks Construction, Schmid Construction as well as Williams Company etc.
Are you able to use it easily?
It is true that RedTeam Software makes it relatively simple to use. It is user-friendly and easy to use.
Does RedTeam Software cloud-based?
Yes, they provide cloud-based hosting, which means that IT resources are accessible by using web-based applications and tools and you don’t have to buy servers or additional hardware.
It can be used on a mobile device?
Yes, you can use RedTeam Software on your mobile/smart phone.
What are the Pros of RedTeam Software?
- RedTeam gives access to and offers education tools for novices who are just beginning to learn about construction
- The software is extremely compatible with other programs.
- The software provides end-users with an ability to browse for jobs/commitments on the vendor screen
What are the Cons of RedTeam Software?
- Users complain about the lack of options on the mobile application
RedTeam Software’s Pricing
RedTeam provides a single-license pricing option that can meet the requirements of different construction companies. for Commercial General Contractors, RedTeam begins from $395/month which is paid each year.
The pricing plan includes features like Unlimited Users Budget Tracking/Job Costing CRM System Estimating Deep Metadata Capture Subcontractor Management RFI and Submittals Offline Access no login for collaborators Meeting Minutes, Contract Management and Tracking Equipment Tracking, Vendor Management, Daily Reports, Expense Reporting, Sage 100 Contractor, Sage 300 CRE, and Quickbooks Online.
The article compares two widely used construction softwares – RedTeam Construction Software and Stack Construction Software. The article discusses the strengths of both software and their various uses and the ways they can be utilized to serve different reasons.
Stack is a software for construction which is ideal for construction projects of a large scale. It comes with a wide array of features that will allow you to oversee your project from beginning to end.
RedTeam is an alternative that is more flexible as it comes with a limited set of options, but it lets you customize the scope of your project with ease.