You may be familiar with tumbled stones but may find it hard to pick the perfect one for your jewellery. Natural stones, such as tumbled crystals, have been collected and then exposed to water currents for an extended period. The result is a unique shape and pattern on the stone’s surface. What looks good on one person might not look good on another because of different body structures, skin colour etc. But if you judge from visual effects alone, this jewellery will always look attractive and elegant for its nature and great patterns! Continue reading to learn how to pick the perfect stone.
Call a crystal expert when you have questions about safety and purity.
When you’re shopping for crystals, it’s important to ask a few questions. Here are some tips:
- Ask your crystal expert about the safety and purity of the stones you’re considering buying. If there are any concerns about their safety or authenticity, an expert can point you in the right direction on how to proceed with your purchase so that it meets all of your needs.
- When choosing between several different varieties of stones (as there often are), ensure they’re all from sources with good reputations for quality control over their products—and always remember that even if something seems like it might be fake, don’t take any chances!
Buy from a reputable dealer who can show you all their stones.
When buying crystals, it can be tempting to go with the first place you see. But there are many aspects to consider when choosing your crystal:
- Ask for authenticity from the vendor (this will tell you if they’ve had their stones tested and verified).
- Ask for a quality certificate from the vendor (this will tell you how much light is required for optimal visibility).
- Ask for a certificate of origin from the vendor (this will explain where your stone was mined).
- Check out all credentials before making your purchase.
See what other stones are available from your tumbled crystals dealer.
When you find your favourite stone, it’s time to move on. But where do you go from there? Here are some recommendations:
- Look at what other stones are available from your tumbled crystals dealer. You may find various colours and shapes available in their inventory. If so, take advantage of having an unlimited budget! You can choose something new daily if that floats your boat (or not).
- Consider purchasing stones from different locations worldwide instead of just one country or region—this will help broaden your knowledge base and ensure that if something happens with one batch of materials (like an earthquake), none of them will be affected by it! Also, look for gems outside of Europe—they often have better colour saturation than European ones due to exposure during mining operations over time.”
Choose the perfect size to fit your needs.
When you’re shopping for crystals, size is essential. But it’s not always the same size!
Knowing how to measure your crystal and what you need to know when buying a crystal can be unclear. Here are some aspects to keep in mind:
- Size is measured in grams (g) or millimetres (mm). But some people have different units of measurement for each type of stone because they have other preferences for how much weight their crystals should weigh. For example, suppose someone prefers smaller stones to larger ones and wants them punched into shapes such as hearts or stars. In that case, they may wish to make those shapes made from thinner pieces of crystal so that they don’t weigh as much overall—so their finished work will look more delicate and less substantial than someone else’s large chunk may look when cut into a custom shape like an owl’s eye!
There is a misconception that buying the cheapest tumbled stone brings success; however, you should know that the cheap stones are often not what you want. In addition, there are other factors that you should take into consideration before choosing a suitable stone, and this article would have made it for you.